Monday, July 18, 2011

The Lake of Powell


Lake Powell should really be called heaven on earth I think everyone that has been there would agree with me on that new title.  It was so relaxing going from crazy busy life to a week of only worrying out how much you should eat and where you should sleep. I’m not trying to brag or anything. But we seriously had way too much fun down there. To start off we stayed on the Nautilus II. Which is a 3 story Taj Mahal of a boat. It included 2 slides, several flat screen TV’s, and a Hot tub. We. Were. Spoiled. We also found the time in our jam packed, schedules to choreograph a synchronized swimming routine, cliff jump, wake surf, wake board, jet ski, tube, hike, kayak, explore, ski, watch every Harry Potter movie, play games, make a music video and I think you get how tough it was for me to bear this vacation. 
      So like I said earlier, we made a music video. To what you might ask? Well I don’t wanna spoil it so how about you check it out for yourself. My family is pretty funny if I do say so myself. This video pretty much sums up our week. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzq6hToTYk
Well I hope you enjoyed that. Peace out home slices. I <3 LP & HP.
P.S. harry Potter 7.2 was seriously amazing.


1 comment:

  1. I seriously sat here and watched that entire music video and laughed the entire time, and I don't even know your family! Hilarius.

    ReplyDelete