Friday, July 29, 2011

gone with the wind.


Dear Best Friend,
  • You hated me because I called you anti-social.
  • I hated you because I thought you were cocky.
  • Then we became the best of friends.
  • We told people we were twins separated at birth, and most of them believed us.
  • We teased my mom about kissing games.
  • We had heart to hearts that lasted into the wee hours of the morn.
  • At one point I had an itsy bitsy crush on you. Then I realized it was weird to crush on your twin
  • You dated my cousin. Then a few years later you dated my roommate.
  • We went to sweethearts and entertained ourselves by pinching awkward couples butts.
  • We were best friends with each others families.
  • You called me cheeks & cha-che, I called you BC and Haydes Lord of The Ladies.
  • You put mountains of shredded paper in my bed, so I returned the favor by filling your car with the same paper.
  • We gave each other hundreds of back rubs.
  • We decided early on that holding hands was out, considering my  hands were baby and yours were giant.
  • You would swear, and I would punch you everytime it happened.
  • We went to palisades together and spied, eavesdropped, and laughed more than should have been allowed.
  • We met Dennis Pita together, and obnoxiously yelled DEFENSE DEFENSE.
  • I told you your eye color was creamy mustard poo, you sang honkeytonk badonkeydonk every time i walked in front of you.
  • I was honest to you when the girls you dated were brats, and you told me when the boys I liked were losers and dementors.
  • We went to premiers together.
  • You called my dad hero and I called your parents by their first names.
  • We played cards so much we should be considered losers.
  • We made up inside jokes like it was no ones business.
  • You aggravated me more than you can know and I’m sure I did the same to you. But we always remained the best of friends.




I’m going to miss you in these next two years, but I know you will be an amazing missionary. I’m looking forward to our inside joke filled letters. See ya in two BC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment