Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brushing paid off my dear.


While sitting in one of those leather retractable chairs at the dentist I couldn’t help but make a bullet point list in my head of all the reasons I dislike the dentist.
·      Multiple peoples hands get to go in your mouth which I don’t exactly love.
·      The fluoride is always nasty. Always.
·      The polisher is disgusting (say that word like the two obnoxious chaps from Hitch. Ya know what I’m talking about?).
·      The tickling tool that applies the polisher makes me, my teeth and my gums wish we were dead.
·      When the dentists assistants are just digging around in your mouth they still hold you responsible to continue the small talk. I don’t think they understand that when someone else’s fist is in your mouth it makes it a tiny bit hard to utter useless facts about yourself.
·      They have no mercy when they try and rip your gums open with their floss made of leather.
·      My mouth is stuck in the shape of an O for the following hour because they make you hold it open for so long.

Okay I’m done complaining. Good news from the trip to the dentist. No cavities for this girl. Also I got a new toothbrush which always makes brushing your teeth more of a thrill.   


Oh and P.S. i love my best friends. and giant rocking horses. so this picture is just muy bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment