Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The library and I are best friends.


I love summer because it means I can read what I want to read when I want to read it. This summer I’ve already read 4 books! Proud of me? Cause I kinda am. I read The Hunger Games series which was such a page turner. I couldn’t put the books down and I finished all 3 in under a week. Mind you all of them are around 200-300 pages. If you haven’t taken the time to read them shame on you. No I’m just kidding but seriously go read them Right now.

 The next book I read was called Daughters of Rome. I found it at the Library. It was below average. I wouldn’t waste your time reading it. I was kind of excited because it was about Rome and Mrs. Hughes, my art history teacher in high school, made me fall in love with ancient Rome, so I was hoping this book could give me an idea of life back then with a fictional twist. But it was disappointing. Now I’m onto The Choice by the one the only Nicholas Sparks. Lets just say I was in the mood for a love story. I also found 2 other Nicholas Sparks books. I’ll report back and let you know how they were.

2 comments:

  1. dude... read safe haven by nicholas sparks. you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. read graceling by kristin cashore. best book i've ever read, finished it in a closet at 2 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete