Monday, June 6, 2011

we're working on pronunciation.


I’m no chef. I like to think of myself of a baker. I love to make cookies, brownies, cakes and ya know lots of sweet things. I really do enjoy the process of making and cooking things of that sort. dont get me wrong i'm no cake boss.. i just enjoy it. But other cooking? Meh. Doesn’t really spark an interest and I don’t know why. Maybe its because I can lick the bowl when I’m done making brownies and cakes. That was super random. anywho. Mondays are usually not liked by many. So in order to help brighten your day here is a snippet of the cutest little 4 year old ever (his birthday was Friday). I asked him to pronounce 2 words while I filmed him. If this doesn’t make you smile I don’t know what will.
Three

Scooter


Isn’t he a doll? I think so.
enjoy bachelorette tonight everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment