Monday, June 20, 2011

day of birth and cousin by birth.


Okay its been awhile since I’ve posted. So I’m warning you right now this might be a long one. First off I have the best friends and family ever :). Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes, it was a very memorable birthday. I am now in the 19 club wahoo!! My darling parents decided to get me this.......

 for my birthday and oh boy am I in love. It is just as great as everyone says it is. Iphones just increase the happiness in life. Just saying. I also got some other great presents from my friends including a snazzy bra, darling hat and sunglasses, a photo collage that makes me legitimately LOL everytime I look at it, and a locket that is still waiting for me to insert pictures. It will happen. I pinky promise.

Secondly, i want to make a shout out to this girl. ^^^^ Michelle Monique Denning. One of the most amazing girls I have ever had the chance to meet. AND I am lucky to be related to her so basically I’ll get to hang out with her for eternity. Best cousins forever. Everytime we’re together, without fail, we find something stupid yet entertaining to do.. there is never a time where we are not laughing our heads off while we’re together. these include eating banana wheat thin sandwiches, putting sleeping bags in our pants and sliding down the stairs, dressing up as 70's aerobic work out ladies, taking dolls when we went to hang out with people, our many rollerblade adventures, alpine days, the trips up to palisades and the fun we have in the tent, sitting out side of skyler and haydens tent listening to them talk and fart then throwing rocks at them, all of the family parties, the sneaky times we've had, watching lion king with bronson and gunnar hahahaha. the back scratches, the movie marathons, the shopping adventures, riding home in that dang truck from palisades, the hundreds of boxes of captain crunch we've been through, dressing up as gangsters and scaring people at the park, making up dances, doing our hair crazy and poofing our hair huge, the late night crazy weird stories we text to people. just for fun, the hundreds of movie quotes and song lyrics that we send to people when we're bored on car rides, the songs we yelled and yelled and yelled because we were mad at boys, all of my glasses of water that you drank, the midnight jogs at beca's apartment, making music videos... and this list could go on forever. she is such a great example to me of someone who has gone through so much and still remains so strong. She is always cheerful and happy and makes me smile even when I’m in the worst mood. She is always there for me, NO MATTER WHAT when I’m having any sort of problem. She believed in me when no one else did and I can never thank her enough for that. So chelley thanks. Thanks for being my best friends. Thanks for making me want to be a better friend. Thanks for letting me smile in the mirror next to you even when you aren’t ready yet. Thanks for acting like you’re 4 when you’re with me. Thanks for modeling swim suits over top of your clothes with me. Thanks for all of the tears, talks, laughs, parties, boys, and memories we’ve been through together. I love you forever my dear :)













No comments:

Post a Comment