Tuesday, May 31, 2011

pinning on pinterest.


Okay so there’s this new thing that ‘everybody is doing’. Yeah I’m not trying to follow the crowd but I LOVE IT. That might  be an understatement. I’m slightly obsessed. Its called Pinterest. You have to get an invite to start and I was invited today so I’m pretty cool. Just kidding around. But seriously I love it. Everyone just posts pictures of things they love, want, want to make, love doing.. you get the picture. Then if you love it you pin it to your board. Its pretty legit. So all of your favorite crafts, or pictures, or your dream houses yadayadayada can all go on your board. Yeah I know its genius. Go check it out. Mine is http://pinterest.com/stonerbabe/ and don’t make fun. I just started today remember. Don’t get as obsessed as I am k? well try. Love you all.


p.s. it is a beautiful day and the sun is out :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my, i love you and i love pinterest. i've always browsed on it but never actually started one, but i just requested an invited thanks to you! i can't wait. i love your board too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i think i'm gonna like this, invite me! slash you'll have to show me how to do it : )

    ReplyDelete