Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco De Mayo. more celebrating.


Happy Cinco De Mayo folks :). Today we had a party celebrating this magnificent holiday. And by we I mean Sawyer, Carter, Parker (the boys I nanny), and I. It was a splendid party. We put on festive Sombreros, drew mustaches on our faces with washable marker, and ate nachos, taquitos, and chips and salsa. Needless to say we had a good time.



 Being a nanny is the greatest. Lets take a review of some of the highlights of my first week of nannying shall we?
Monday Parker and I went to the park. He is such a flirt, and he’s only three! He chased an older girl around the whole time, I think he had a crush.
(PK on the Slide)
(She's a few feet taller but that won't stop Parker)


Tuesday I took parker to the Merry-go-round at South Towne and we rode around a few times. Parker loved it!



Wednesday the boys made mothers day cards. They were so darling. then we took some pictures and printed them out to give to their Mom. Three handsome boys I’d say. Happy Mothers Day to all you amazing mothers, from the Knowlson Boys :)
(Sawyer, the 9 year old)
(Carter, the 7 year old)
(& Parker, the 3 year old)


Its friday, so relax and celebrate guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment