Monday, April 11, 2011

Vegas baby

Vegas… as you all know has a pretty bad reputation. Poor guy. But what can ya do? If ya minus all the trashy drunk people Vegas is a real treat. There are hotels galore, shows to be seen, and last but not least AMAZING SHOPPING. My roomdizzle (roommate) invited me down with her mother and sister. & boy… these ladies taught me how to shop! 2 days straight of literally ‘shoppin till you’re droppin’. I certainly needed a weekend get away and Vegas you helped me out. So thanks.




Just a little FYI note… I am a bargain shopper. Anything full price is ugly. The more on sale it becomes the more appealing it is on the eyes. And guess what? Ashley, her mom and sister are the same way. What a relief. We walked directly to the sale racks of any store we entered. Some may think that’s a cheap habit… well I’d say it’s a smart way to get more of what you want.


Best purchase of the trip you might ask? These little beauties are my new besties. I’ve worn them twice and I’ve had them… for about 2 days. Pretty good odds. I should probably slow down though I don’t want to wear these little guys out. They are too great.
Peace & Love. Wish me luck on finals :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my jealous of your trip! And I NEED your shoes! I miss you little one :) Let's chat soon, deal?

    ReplyDelete