Thursday, March 1, 2012

crazy little thing called love.


             Sometimes people enter your life, and you know they are meant to be there.  Trust in the Lord because he knows exactly what he is doing. This semester has been crazy and simply amazing.

            One day my roommates told me that I needed to accompany them on “roommate date”. I was not very fond of the idea, considering I didn’t know who to ask. One cute blonde boy came to mind, but my mind instantly laughed at me and said “yeah right.” Well my roommates, the dears they are, seemed to know exactly what I was thinking and made me pick up my phone and give him a call. Luckily, he said yes.
            That night we hit it off, and I was smitten. We both went home for Christmas break, him to Cali, and me up to Draper. We had several witty & entertaining conversations over the break that only made me like him more, (I thought I was crazy). Little did I know, he was feeling the same way.

            When we both returned to the bubble we went on a date, and since that day we have spent every possible waking moment together.

  We have adventures. 
We are British. 
We ride tandems. 
We wear mustaches.
 We build forts. 
We have cake fights. 
We are spontaneous.
 He gets along with everyone. 
His smile makes me melt. 
He stole my heart. 
I thank heavenly father for him everyday.
I love him.
I am the luckiest.









6 comments:

  1. I love that boy too. He is very special to me, just in a slightly different way. He changed my life and is a very important part of it. I look forward to getting to know you. You can call me anytime. My number is 440-645-9187.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two of you just fit! you just do! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo happy for you. Seriously one of thee most beautiful couples ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats chelsee! You guys are super cute together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are like the cutest couple, like really!! :)

    ReplyDelete