Saturday, February 26, 2011

i was tagged

My dearest friend Kelsie Shae ‘tagged’ me, so I’m it and I get to bore you all with more facts about, the one, the only Chelsee Grace Stone. Fasten your seatbelts all cause this will be one fascinating ride. Okay, maybe not as thrilling as a plane ride across the country to that warm desired destination we are all wishing we could take refuge in, but I’ll do my best.
1. I am mesmerized by Music Videos- I realized recently that I enjoy watching, admiring, making, editing, watching over again, and okay I think you get the picture. Whether they are a big Hollywood productions, fame, fortune and all, or the homemade ones me and my pals make in the spare time that we really don’t have, they intrigue me. (secretly and in my deepest heart of hearts I wish that could be my grown-up job)
2.   I hate to admit it, but I am a doodler. Full-fledged and overly obsessive. If I remember correctly this entertaining skill was passed down to me from my mama. What is the number one thing I doodle you might ask? Chelsee Stone, Chelsee Stone, Chelsee Stone, Chelsee Stone. My name. Shocking? Not really. I write it over and over again all over notes, homework, napkins, binders- basically anything that my pen comes in contact with. Right about now I’m SURE you are wondering what else I doodle. Well I’m not too creative and artsy, but second to my name comes flowers. I can draw a pretty extravagant flower when given a paper-mate pen, and a dull accounting lecture. 


3.   The most obnoxious commercial known to mankind? Now you have a friend in the diamond business. The Shane Company, on the corner of State Street and 7200 south. Open weekdays till 8, Saturdays till 5, closed Sundays. Now online at Shaneco.com. I think i have had this commercial memorized since I was 5 because it just happened to come on EVERYTIME I was in the car as a child. To my FEC (Future Eternal Companion-for those of you not up to date on your acronyms) please do not purchase me anything from the Shane Co.. just because I can’t stand their commercials. Thaaaankyou. :)
4.  I wish I was Miley Cyrus in the movie Last Song. Now a majority of you might think this movie is ooey gooey cheeseball status.. but I would like to take this time to argue, and defend my argument. Who wouldn’t want a boy to..
·      Write forever on your converse sneaker.
·      Camp out with you so that you can protect sea turtle eggs from mean raccoons.
·      Throw mud at you, but let you throw it back.
·      Pull you into an aquarium just so he can be closer to you.
·      Carve your names into a tree.
·      Become best friends with your dad and brother &..
·      Grab you and kiss you when you are so fuming mad at him.
He. Is. Attractive. And. She. Is. A. lucky. Girl.

5.  Fun fact, I am super ADD and car rides are not for me. If you don’t believe me, I’m sure my family will attest to this. Growing up the only way to get me from one destination to the next was to entertain me the ENTIRE way by playing games. Luckily car rides are a bit more manageable for me now. Gloria is a good travel buddy.
6.   I am a super nerd, especially when it comes to harry potter. They seriously live the life!! Talking pictures, flying brooms, magic wands, invisible cloaks.. yeah you get the picture. I might be a tad jealous. Oh and Ron is a very attractive red headed wizard, just thought I’d let you know.
7.   Documenting my life is kind of an obsession of mine; nothing helps you remember the good times better than pictures pictures and more pictures.
8.  Whoever said that diamonds are a girls’ best friend only got it partially right. I would like to propose that we add pearls to that list of ‘girls best friends’. Pearls are so classy. They add close to 20 points of class to any outfit when worn.
Well there is a few random facts about me. Now I need to tag a few friends to tell random facts about themselves
1.    Annaliese Stone
2.  Siri Alemany
3.   Ashley Richards
4.  Sierra Batey
5.  Lauren Hillary Ockey
Ready set GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment