Monday, December 6, 2010

Top 15 please don’ts:


Dear boys,
I love you all but I just have a few tips for you. Don’t take offense, these are just some suggestions to help your success, not just with me, but with most girls.


1.   Please don’t: correct my English when you are trying to flirt with me.
2.   Please don’t: tell me that its ridiculous that I don’t have an IPHONE because my dad works for Apple.
3.   Please don’t: wear plaid with plaid, plaid with stripes, stripes with stripes… you get the picture.
4.   If I don’t text back, Please: don’t send the message again, I will get back to you when I can.
5.   Please don’t: automatically judge me the second I say that I am from Utah, there are a lot of good people from Utah.
6.   Please don’t: remember my name if I forgot yours, it could get slightly awkward.
7.   Please don’t: wear Pooka shells.. so out.
8.   Please : when you call me to hang out; xbox and the jazz game are not my idea of fun.
9.    Please: Contrary to popular belief.. we like it when you shower.
10. Please don’t: Black mail is not a way to win a girls heart.
11. Please don’t: rub it in when you get a better test score than me.
12. Please don’t: tell me the SAME directions 20 times.. I understood   the 1st time.
13. Please don’t: take me on a date to the canon? Not impressive.. that is your daddy’s money.
14. Please don’t: lie to get a beard card?? Seriously?? Facial hair is gross….
15. Please don’t: ask me if I just came to BYU to get married.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Much love : )
Chelsee Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment